|UpThink Edutech Services Pvt. Ltd. is a 300+ strong team with over two decades of providing subject matter based faculty and study support services and eLearning solutions for the Higher Education market. At our core, we are experts with a passion for helping people learn. We are on the expansion path and looking for a dynamic candidate that strives for quality, drives for results, and is customer-obsessed.|
|Graphic designer’s primary responsibility is to visual content creation. The role will be producing all the graphics, charts, and illustrations for the eLearning course, as described in the eLearning storyboard. Graphic designers typically turn eLearning storyboard elements into reality. This role will closely work with the Product Management team, the Training Manager, the Instructional Designer, and the Customer Solutions Organization.|
|Pune (On-Site, Except for COVID restrictions).|
|Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related field.|
|5-8 years of experience in graphic design in e-learning, education, and product development.|
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite.
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills, and design skills Portfolio of work.
- Advance knowledge of current graphic design and related software applications like Photoshop, Animate, Illustrator, InDesign, (adobe suite).
- Knowledge of composition and layout design.
- Creative mind and storytelling skills and strong aesthetic and conceptual skills. Good in verbal and written communication skills.
- Create pixel-perfect graphics, charts, and infographics.
- Interpret complex concepts and translate them into easy-to-understand graphs, charts, and visual graphics.
- Create visuals that help achieve larger company goals and take responsibility for achieving these.
- Create clean looking presentations with minimal inputs and rough content for sales, marketing, partner management, and internal training.
- Create professional customized infographics based on cross-functional team inputs
- Maintain good communication with different departments and team leads in need for graphics and presentations.
- Proactively offer solutions to issues and improve current designs.
- Work independently and coordinate across various internal projects in different departments.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining customized templates and graphics according to the existing corporate brand identity style guide and branding.