Senior Instructional Designer
|UpThink Edutech Services Pvt. Ltd. is a 300+ strong team with over two decades of providing subject matter based faculty and study support services and eLearning solutions for the Higher Education market. At our core, we are experts with a passion for helping people learn. We are on the expansion path and looking for a dynamic candidate that strives for quality, drives for results, and is customer-obsessed.|
|Instructional Designers responsibility is to design and develop learning and practicing experiences. The goal is to facilitate learners in acquiring knowledge, skills, and competencies in an effective and appealing manner.|
|Pune (On-Site, Except for COVID restrictions).|
|Bachelor’s Degree in instructional design, educational technology, or similar.|
|5 to 8 of experience in Instructional Design and Instructor-led lecture development in the education segment, with a minimum of 3 years of experience in a team lead role.|
- Proven working experience in designing and creating learning solutions Knowledge of online content delivery platforms (Learning Management Systems, Digital learning platforms) is required.
- Proven experience in E-learning Tools like Articulate / Captivate Proven experience in ILT / WBT / CBT and eLearning design Experience working for Ed-tech (Online Education) products is highly desirable.
- Strong management skills to perform planning, budgeting, directing, reporting, and administrative responsibilities.
- Proficient team handling and interpersonal skills Excellent communication skills Problem-solving aptitude.
- Lead the creation of high-impact and engaging content for UpThink's target market.
- Define Course objectives, Teaching Pedagogy, Course Structures, and Program Development as per the target audience and the brand vision.
- Work closely with SMEs, Academic Heads, and Content Strategists to create the most engaging flow of the content. This includes, but is not limited to, Reading Material, Storyboarding, teaching aids for recording and live classes, Content Curation, and more.
- Review lecture slides, video slides, and video output from ID and Quality Perspective Plan and develop academic and course activity Faculty orientation on the content development process, flow, and standards, creation of exercises and activities.
- Define and enhance content development standards, and templates Manage feedback and seek constant improvement to material and process. Ensure all changes/improvements made to content are tracked and incorporated at all places. Liaison with other teams to ensure content efficiency.
- Coordinate with Graphic Designers and give visualization inputs
- Assemble, nurture and lead high performing teams of Instructional Designers
- Build and manage new processes to streamline operations.
- Drive content operations team to adhere to SLAs and quality metrics.